- Learn the following databases: MongoDB, Neo4j, Casandra
- branch into iOS development (iPhone and/or iPad). Create and publish at least 3 apps.
- build my own Django app and get it running on a home web server. (I have an idea for this, just needs implementing. It may be the subject of future posts.)
- Use HTML5/CSS3 as much as possible.
- Get better with Python and learn some new python packages: NumPy, SciPy.
- Go to one tech related conference.
- Get better at networking. (I’ve found this somewhat difficult here in Champaign, IL)
- Increase my monthly blog post rate to at least 3 blog posts per month.
Here we go 2012!